Tuesday, June 10, 2008@ 8:50 PM

just for laughs :)

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Mary suddenly jumped into the deep end. She sunk to the bottom and stayed there.

Jim promptly jumped in to save her. He swam to the bottom and pulled Mary out. When the medical director became aware of Jim's heroic act he immediately ordered him to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered him to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell Jim the news he said, "Jim, I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is, Mary, the patient you saved, hung herself with her dressing gown belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but she's
dead."

Jim replied, "She didn't hang herself. I put her there to dry."

xoxo, little lamb

♥about us
LIU CHANG
WONG SHEN NAN
MOK SHEN YANG
LIM DAO YI
TEH KAI NI

♥links
ELEVENERS
LIU CHANG
SHEN NAN
SHEN YANG
DAO YI
KAI NI

Adopted Trees.
♥alerts

♥credits
designer:lovelaboratory
basecodes & inspiration:provocative}
image:mixologies
brushes:funeralmonster
coloring:threemoresteps
♥momento

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

July 2009

August 2009

February 2010

May 2011

June 2011